Tuesday, July 18, 2006

I am in DIRE need of stress relief. And since music usually does the trick.....


Put your music player on shuffle
Post the first 40 songs that come up. You can repeat artists if you want. If you have any repeats, skip to the next track.
Then answer the questions.

SONGS
1) The Postal Service - Such Great Heights
2) The Postal Service - This Place Is A Prison
3) Sum 41 - Motivation
4) Death Cab For Cutie - Photobooth
5) Dashboard Confessionals - As Lovers Go
6) Force Vomit - Liberator
7) DMX - Get It On The Floor
8) Three Days Grace - I Hate Everything About You
9) Michelle Branch - Till I Get Over You
10) Blink-182 - Here's Your Letter
11) Eminem - 'Till I Collapse
12) Damien Rice - Cannonball
13) Matchbox Twenty - Mad Season
14) Death Cab For Cutie - Stable Song
15) Stars - Your Ex-Lover Is Dead
16) Michelle Branch - Breathe
17) Barenaked Ladies - Too Little Too Late
18) Daphne Loves Derby - Disregard The Past Few Days
19) Nine Days - Absolutely (Story Of A Girl)
20) Muse - Hysteria
21) Natalie Cole - This Will Be (An Everlasting Love)
22) Liz Phair (with Ben Lee) - Away With The Pixies
23) Relient K - Who I Am Hates Who I've Been
24) Josh Groban - O Holy Night
25) The Postal Service - Recycled Air
26) Stereophonics - Dakota
27) Blink-182 - Shut Up
28) Sting and The Police - Every Breath You Take
29) Maxeen - Please
30) Creed - One Last Breath
31) The Juliana Theory - Pictures, Stars and Dreams
32) Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
33) Sugarcult - Memory
34) Robbie Williams - Millenium
35) Lifehouse - Breathing
36) Metallica - One
37) Ying Yang Twins - Shake
38) Yellowcard - Only One
39) My Chemical Romance - You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison
40) The Postal Service - Brand New Colony

QUESTIONS:
1. Which song do you prefer, #1 or #40?
-They're the same artist! Hahahaha. I prefer #1 though.

2. Have you ever listened to #12 continuously on repeat?
-Nope.

3. What album is #26 from?
-Stereophinic's lastest album: Language.Sex.Violence.Other?

4. What do you think about the artist who did #15?
-I only have one song from them. They remind me of a less electronic version of The Postal Service.

5. Is #19 one of your favorite songs?
- Depends on my mood. If I'm feeling boppy, then yeah!

6. Who does #38 remind you of?
- I haven't met a person like that yet! Hahaha.

7. Does #20 have better lyrics or music?
- Music. It stands out more.

8. Do any of your friends like #3?
- I think so.

9. Is #33 from a movie soundtrack?
- I'm not sure, but it's featured on the Burnout 3 soundtrack.

10. Is #18 overplayed on the radio?
- Nope, never heard it on the radio.

11. What does #21 remind you of?
- The Parent Trap.

12. Which song do you prefer, #5 or #22?
- It's always a touch choice! Hmm.... #5.

13. What album is #17 from?
- Barenaked Ladies - Maroon

14. When did you first hear #39?
- When I downloaded it off the 'net. Heh.

16. What genre is #8?
- Alternative rock?

17. Do any of your friends like #14?
- Yep.

18. What color does #4 remind you of?
- Orange or maybe green. Not sure why.

19. Have you ever blasted #11 on your stereo?
- A long time ago, yes.

20. What genre is #37?
- Crunk rap according to the all-knowing Wikipedia.

21. Can you play #13 on any instrument?
-Nope.

22. What is your favorite line from #30?
- It seems I've found the road to nowhere and I'm trying to escape

23. What is your favorite lyric from #23?
-I heard the reverberating footsteps syncing up to the beating of my heart,and I was positive that unless I got myself together,I would watch me fall apart.

24. Would you recommend #24 to your friends?
- Only if they like carols!

25. Is #2 a good song to dance to?
-No, it's more of for stoning or thinking.

26. Do you ever hear #16 on the radio?
- Yeah.

27. Is #32 more of a “nighttime” or “daytime” song?
- Daytime, because it's energetic and angsty.

28. Does #36 have any special meaning to you?
-Not really, but it reminds me of two things: lower sec days and the Brothers

29. Do any of your friends like #31?
- Not that I know of yet.

30. Is #25 a fast or slow song?
-Slow.

31. Is #35 a happy or sad song?
- Sad.

32. What is one of your favorite lyrics from #9?
-You got me like a loaded gun, Golden sun and sky so blue.

33. Is #34 better to listen to alone or with friends?
- With friends.

34. When did you first hear #27?
- When I was 12 and my brother bought the album.

35. Name 3 other songs by the artist who did #29?
-Lead Not Follow
-Soleil
-Take The Weight Off

36. Do you know all the words to #6?
-No.

37. Does #28 have better lyrics or music?
-Both. It's a classic.

38. What album is #10 from?
- Blink-182's self-titled album.

No comments: